- Go to your Website Builder Manager
- Click the Domain link - sbXXXXXXXX.sitebuilder.enomcentral.com
- Your Website Builder Account will be displayed
- Click Use a custom domain
- Enter your domain name from another Provider or select from your existing domains with eNom
- Click Save
The host records for your eNom domain will be automatically updated to point to Web Site Builder.
- If you are using a domain from another Provider, the following DNS records must be manually updated:
@ = A = 220.127.116.11
www = CNAME = enom-live.com.
- Click OK
You will not be able to edit your website while the domain is resolving. If you are using a domain from another Provider, this may take up to 24 hours.